Saturday 8 February 2014

The City

London fella's look BOSS in a suit, commuting round Chancery Lane and St Pauls. But unfortunately in Liverpool, EVERY lad with an office job looks like he's on the 79 to Queen Elizabeth Crown Court instead of his all important job at some marketing company on Dale St. I never appreciated a good suit until I moved here. Whenever I'm on Liverpool Street or around Mayfair, I love a good perv at a rich man in good clobber. They make an effort. Designer watch, briefcase and suited and booted. The first time I went to Canary Wharf on a weekday, I was in me element. It was like something out of a film! All the stocks and shares on the screens on the banks, I couldn't cope!


The women though......an am not bein funny or no'in, but they could drag a brush through their hair at least! Kitten heels, black roots an blonde hair snatched back in a bobble, blue eyeliner, smudged mazzy an then they pull out a YSL lippy. 'Onest ta God. They all look shattered too. Sat readin their Kindles on The Jubilee Line, yawnin past themselves! They're all called Tamzin, Emily, Victoria and Sophie. Drinkin red wine in All Bar One, parousin the salads cos they won't ave a butty. Every now and then, you get a woman, done up like the ald one in The Devil Wears Prada. Louis Vuitton bag, Chanel Scarf and Prada Glasses. An I think good on ya love.


If you get a black cab in London, it means ya minted. I've only ever seen people flag taxi's in Mayfair and The City. Basically, that's when I know I have made it. When I can just casually flag a taxi an be all made up with meself.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment