Thursday 3 April 2014

Aarrrrrr.

I know yas 'ave all been waitin on me new post, so I can update you on the Jay situation. Well. I gave him his hoodie back an he was made up. We went for a Cheeky Nando's an he even let me 'ave a puddin'. Worra babe.


"You been writin about me again?" He Cockneyed. "Eeeee nosey aren't ya?" I Scoused. Not only did he lose his bottle, he lost the link to this blog.


He said he was absolutely Schindlers List one night and panicked, hence the text he sent me saying we were "rushing into things". (My reply "Rushing Into Things? You haven't even fingered me yet!" went down a storm with his mates. Apparently I "Mugged him off").He's gorgeous, but simple. He called me a "Sort", kissed me, topped up me refillable Diet Coke and all was forgiven.


Few days later, I went to his. In London, we have little taxi offices. They're Private Hire and you just go in and they take ya right away. None of this waitin for Delta shite. Honest t'god, they didn't have a clue where the address was. Even with two A-Z's an a Sat Nav. Eventually I got there.


"You done another blog about me aintcha?" Oh my life, I swear he's obsessed. He thinks he's got a followin'. I haven't even gorra followin' so why would he? Soz abar me avin no mates. We had proper bants watchin Gogglebox, then we decided to get.......cosy. He put the Radio Channels on expectin some mood music...chillout or some indie. No. Abba, The Carpenters, and a Welsh Male Choir. Could not cope. He kissed me and called me "Right Awkward" in the most London accent I've ever heard. I couldn't stop laughing. While kissing him. I bet that was amazing for his self confidence. 


Don't tell him I'm writing about him, his head will get bigger than his nob. Oh aaayyyyyyeeeeee.


He's nice. He's a Geezer. I'll leave it at that.....Until the weekend.....


And if he flaps after seeing this post, I'll wool him everywhere for bein a little fanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment